Trust Registration For Madrasa
Trust Registration For Madarsa In Patna, Bihar.
Educational Trust Registration for Madarsa is being compulsory for everyone in Bihar to run a Madarsa.
In Bihar the govt. has changed the rule for Madarsa registration. Now it has become mandatory for every Madarsa to register a educational trust in Bihar before applying for registration.
Most of the Ngo are facing problem in getting educational trust registration for their Madarsas.
Charitable Trust for Education
To run any educational institute, this is becoming mandatory everywhere to form a charitable educational trust in Patna, Bihar.
How to form a Educational trust to open a Madarsa
To open a Madarsa you must know how to form a trust to open a Madarsa. Here we shall know everything.
Documents required for educational trust registration for Madarsa
To register a educational trust to open a Madarsa you need to have certain documents which required during registration.
- Adhar Card of three members
- Pan Card of three members
- Mobile Number
- Adhar Card of Two Identifiers.
- One Photograph of Settler
- One unique name for trust
- Address of the trust
Trust deed format to run a Madarsa
To register a trust you need to prepare a trust deed of educational trust to run a Madarsa. In that trust deed you mention the details given below:-
- Name of the Educational Trust
- Address of the Educational trust
- List of Executive Committee
- Objective of the trust
- Rules and regulation of the trust
Before preparing a trust deed you advised to go through the Bihar trust act 1882 to get the details and Bihar govt. guideline.
Educational Trust registration procedure for Madarsa in Bihar
Educational Trust registration procedure in Bihar to run a Madarsa is very simple. You will have to follow some steps given below:-
- Prepare a educational trust deed
- Print it on executive bond paper
- Sign the documents with black Pen
- Arrange the required documents
- Go to the office and submit the educational trust registration fee through challan (Trust registration fee in Bihar depends upon your deed and number of pages)
- Apply for registration
- Take an appointment
- Present all the member with original adhar card and pan card at the registration office .
- That’s’ All.